Can Aricept cause dementia?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Mon, 6 Mar 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: What
Can all these vitamins and prescriptions ok to take to together.. Especially the aricept?

I just sent a long question. I went to pay and selected PayPal, unfortunately I could not get the screen to put my information in. Do you still have my question?

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query and understand your concerns. I have checked the given list. The medicines can be taken together. You need not worry about Aricept (Donepezil). It will not give you dementia (most people already have dementia when they are given this drug - it will not 'cause' dementia).

You need not worry.