Can Amway Nutrilite supplement be taken for fever?
Nutrilite is unlikely to help bring down a fever.
I looked up the ingredients in Amway's Nutrilite product and I see that it contains vitamins, minerals and plant based phytonutrients. While this may be fine for general health, it will not specifically help a fever.
For a fever, Paracetamol or Acetaminophen (same thing but called different names in different countries) will bring a fever down, as will ibuprofen or naproxen (Advil, Mortin, Naprosyn). If using any of the latter 3, be sure to take after eating some food so it doesn't bother your stomach.
The most important thing for addressing a fever though is to know what the cause is and treat that if possible.
I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you need further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pregnancy progesterone supplements fever
- Is dolo 650 taken for fever
- Child has fever taken crocin viral fever
- Precautions to be taken to prevent viral fever
- Can meftal 40 be taken in fever
- Foods to be taken in typhoid fever
- Is aspirin taken for rheumatic fever
- Food to be taken during viral fever
- Fever taken antibiotic repetitive fever
- Foods to be taken for rat fever