Can Amlodipine or Losarten cause swollen ankles and numbness in the toes?
Amlodipine seems to be the offending agent
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Let me tell you that amlodipine is known to cause swelling of feet as an adverse effect. Changing over to an alternative should resolve the problem.
I am not certain that I find a connection with the numbness. Talk to your doctor and seek a change from amlodipine and see if that resolves the problem.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ring toe swollen and numb
- Swollen ankles with numbness in toes
- Broken ankle with numb toes
- Cause of tingling and numbness in toes after spraining ankle
- Swollen glands numb toes
- Swollen numb toes
- What causes numbness swollen and painful toes
- Numb toes cracking ankle
- Ankle swollen and numbness down to the pinky toe
- Numb toe sprained ankle