Can Ambien and Remeron be taken together?

Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe

Psychiatrist

Posted on Tue, 14 Mar 2017 in Mental Health
Question: Is it safe to take Ambien and Remeron at the same time?
Thank you XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Consultation

Detailed Answer:
Hello, and thanks for your question.

Yes, there are no major interactions between Remeron and Ambien. They are safe to take together.

Please remember to rate and close this answer thread when you are finished and satisfied.

In the future, for continuity of care, I encourage you to contact me directly at my private web address below. After you ask a direct question, it would be my pleasure to be your dedicated personal physician on this website. My name is Dr. Sheppe, and I am an XXXXXXX doctor working in New York City at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, ranked #1 for Psychiatry in the United States (tinyurl.com/psyrank). For a personalized comprehensive evaluation, treatment recommendations, and individual therapy, ask me at HealthCareMagic at this private web address: tinyurl.com/DrSheppeAnswers
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad