Can Albuterol be taken with cough syrup for post infectious bronchitis?
Yes, you should take albuterol and cough syrup.
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
You are mostly having post infectious bronchitis.
It is common after viral upper respiratory tract infection.
So you will be alright with albuterol and cough syrup.
Take albuterol twice daily.
Take cough syrup 1 tea spoon full thrice daily.
Continue these for 1 week. You will mostly improve with these.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Albuterol for bronchial cough
- Albuterol sulfate syrup for cough
- Is alkanil syrup a cough syrup
- Celestamine syrup for bronchitis
- Hydromet cough syrup and using a inhaler for bronchitis
- Best otc cough syrup for bronchitis
- Relent syrup for infants is for bronchitis
- Is it ok to use hydromet syrup with albuterol
- Hydromet syrup for bronchitis
- Albuterol nebulizer treatment for bronchitis