Can Advil and Tussionex cough syrup be taken together?
It can be taken
Hi and welcome.
Yes it can be taken together in recommended dosage. But try not to take it at the same time,but have 1 hour period between. there are no known interactions,but side effects may occur for each single medication. Of course, tussionex should always be taken at the lowest dosage at the beginning. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Are omeprazole and advil reactive when taken together
- Taken wrong dose of tussionex ext-rel any side effects
- Is alkanil syrup a cough syrup
- Low grade fever advil coughing anxiety obsession
- Cough headache sore sinus chills body ache taken advil
- Advil cold and cough
- Usage of Tussionex
- Constant cough taken cough syrup pain under ribs help
- Have cough and flu taking dayquil advil will this help
- Cough syrup for itchy cough