Can Advil and Tussionex be taken together?
Yes. it is safe to take both at the same time!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I have reviewed your information fully and it is entirely safe to take both medications at the same time. There is no risk of possible interaction between the two.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vicodin and advil together
- Are omeprazole and advil reactive when taken together
- Taken wrong dose of tussionex ext-rel any side effects
- Side effect of Tussionex
- Taken overdose of tylenol and advil is it an emergency
- Advil aleve together
- Ask doctor for tussionex
- Take advil and aleve together
- Ondansetron taken with advil
- Usage of Tussionex