Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
Yes you can take acetaminophen while on hydrocodone - homatropine
Thanks for using HCM.
Yes, you can take acetaminophen 500 mg while taking hydrocodone- homatropine.
There is no serious interactions between these medications.
You can safely take these medications together.
I hope that answers your question.
With kind regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hydrocodone homatropine syrup dosage
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 500
- Hydrocodone homatropine 5 1.5 5
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 500
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and alcohol
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 10 325
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen and ibuprofen
- Mixing hydrocodone acetaminophen ibuprofen
- Hydrocodone acetaminophen 5 325
- What are the side effects of homatropine and hydrocodone?
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?