Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Calcification,normal echo density,non residual urine,no pro minim in middle lob

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 336 Questions
I got a calcification 16mm with echo structure and echo densitet normal, volume 18cc.No pro minim in the middle lob. Nonresidual urine. Than you
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 47 minutes later
Hello ,
Thanks for the query.

It seems that you have undergone an ultrasound of the bladder. The report provided here is incomplete and does not provide all the data.

From the data, provided it seems that there is a foci of calcification within the wall of the bladder.

To guide you properly, it would help if you can provide the following details.

1. Your age.

2. the signs and symptoms that you had ? ( Any history of urinary problems, bleeding in the urine, etc ).

3. Any current treatment you are undergoing ?

You can also add additional information which you feel may be relevant to this matter.

Once you have provided such information, i shall provide you the needed information.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor