COULD MY VERY ITCHY FEET BE A REACTION TO DRINKING

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jan 2014
Jan 2014

Dermatologist
Question
COULD MY VERY ITCHY FEET BE A REACTION TO DRINKING TOO MUCH COFFEE AND WINE?
YYYY@YYYY
My feet are burning with itchiness and now the itch seems to be spreading to my hands, Could this be an allergic reaction, a fungus? Help
Sat, 3 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Either eczematous dermatitis or fungal infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image.

I can see dry, scaly areas in this image. It is not a allergic reaction to alcohol or coffee. This seems like a eczematous skin condition or perhaps a fungal infection. I request you to kindly upload a few more good quality images of the affected area in "Reports Section" so that I am able to confirm and guide you better. Also let me know since how long do you have it?