Burping rotten egg smell and taste and severe diarrhea comes
Irritable bowel syndrome possible.
Hello dear, welcome Ask a doctor's service.
I read your query and here is my advice.
The rotten egg smell together with diarrhoea are typical signs of irritable bowel syndrome.
It is an inflammation of large intestine that causes excess gas, inflammation, bloating, abdominal pain and diarrhoea. Initially can be managed by lifestyle remedies, diet and relieving stress.
You can try to use some natural remedies to reduce inflammation and also eleminate this bad smell.
You can try to use herbal supplement such turmeric, cumin, fennel, ginger, mint, green tea etc.
You can use this herbs in tea or with food.
Hope I have answered the question.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes black outs. I was standing by a door
- Hello, I've been a pack a day smoker for 42
- I received some insect (ant, chigger?) about two weeks ago.
- it seems everytime I try to swallow pork meat my
- My wife has been taken entecavir for 30 days as
- I was recently hospitalized for 6 weeks after overdosing on
- I am in major pain under my right breast/ rib
- Hey doctor, I just had a question I have been
- What could a persistent cough be from along with some
- I began weaning off 50mg of sertraline 3 weeks ago.