Burning sensation in back due to unfound IUD. Shows up on x-ray but not in laparoscopy
Thanks for writing to us
IUCD sometimes gets entangled in the gut and it is very difficult to find it.
You can get CT guided laproscopy or it can be taken out under C arm which is used by an orthopedic surgeon.
Other option is laparotomy.
The burning sensation is not due to IUD
There can be other reasons , the most common being the post operative burning due to gas insufflation.
Other reasons can be local muscular problem and Vit B12 deficiency
Take methylcobalamin tablets under doctor's prescription
I hope I have answered your query , if you want to ask anything else you are most welcome
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Seviour back pain after laparoscopy
- Petechiae laparoscopy
- Laparoscopy and diarrhea
- Having pelvic pain laparoscopy showed clear whats wrong
- Back pain x-ray shows scoliosis how to correct it
- Rib pain and back pain x-ray showed no fracture reason
- Fall on back lower back pain x-ray no broken bones
- Back pain when standing up x-ray shows muscle spasm
- Pain in right lower back x-ray showed osteophytic lipping
- Normal lower back x-ray
- Controlled diabetes, irregular periods, miscarriage previously, spotting...
- Why is it extremely painful when i pass urine?
- 28 weeks pregnant, fragile x, mental retardation, ovarian failure,...
- Bloating, gas, incomplete evacuation, anal pressure. Treatment ?
- Is it normal to have light brown discharge in urine during 5 1/2 weeks...
- Missed abortion, ecosprin, wysolone, second pregnancy. Benefits and side...
- What does" Sub chronic bleed pole measurement - 13X4 MM" mean and how...
- Does Depakote ER have any side effect on pregnancy ?
- What are the brown spots seen after embryo transfer?
- Does polycystic ovarian syndrome cause pain, hot flashes, nausea and...