Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Burning sensation during urination and noticed white fluid in urine. Which specialist should I consult?

Sep 2012
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 1416 Questions
I am a 26 year old male, I noticed a white fluid in my urine and its giving a burning sensation at times. I noticed it couple of months back, its not frequent may 2 or three times a week. I never had an unsafe sex, I usually masturbate once or twice a week.. What would it be and whom should i see for it.
Posted Sun, 3 Feb 2013 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Das Arindam 33 minutes later

Thank you for posting a query.

Look, the symptoms indicate presence of seminal fluid in urine. Now, burning sensation indicates towards prostatitis. It can be of various types like infective caused by bacteria, or it may be congestive.

Exact diagnosis can only be made after a thorough clinical examination. For this, you have to consult with urologist.

Now, just do a routine urine examination from a laboratory. Then, consult with urologist for further management depending upon the urine examination.

Lastly, most probably, you are suffering from prostatitis and for further management consult with urologist.

Hope this information suffices. Let me know, if you have any more question.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor