Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Bumps on vaginal wall. Internal exam done, vaginal swabs taken. Asked to visit gynecologist. Reasons for bumps?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 158 Questions
Hi I had a gp do an XXXXXXX exam and swabs then he proceeded to tellk me that I needed to see a gyno asap and would organise them to call me as i have goosebump looking bumps all over my vaginal wall and that he had never seen anything like it before and that he could not comment any further.
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 5 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

Without examination, it is difficult for me to give any comment.

I believe your GP is correct, you should see your Gynecologist for further management.

It could be due to some STD's (sexually transmitted diseases).

Hope, this is helpful for you. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Sexual Diseases

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor