Bruised temple, has caused numbness in that area. Serious?
Thanks for contacting us
As I feel that more information helps a physician arrive at an accurate diagnosis, I would request you the answer the following questions:
1]When did you bruise your temple?
2]How did you bruise it ?
3]Were there any associated symptoms at the time of the injury ?
4]Is the numbness persistently increasing or has stabilised?
5]What is the size and exact loaction of the bruise? If you can attach an image of the injured area it would help us come to a precise diagnosis?
Awaiting your reply.
Get well soon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Left temple and body numbness
- Left temple pain and numbness
- Headache temples numb arm
- Eye twitching and numb temple
- Numbness on my temple
- Left side of the temple numb
- Right temple feel numb
- Frequent waves of numbness temple
- Bruised temple has caused numbness in that area serious
- Shin injuring causing numbness and bruising