Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online
Ask a Homeopath   »  

Body temperature is always high even in Ac rooms. Have hair fall problem and burning sensation in anus. Related?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1978
Answered : 356 Questions
My body temperature is always more, especially when i am in Air conditioned room or exposure to cold environment, I feel dure to this my hair falling and burning sensation in anus while motion, is there any medication i can adopt to get rid of this issues?
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Homeopathy
Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 2 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

You did not mention how much is your raised body temperature. In the next reply, please give me the reading of your body temperature at least taken at different times a day.

Any temperature above 100.4 Degree Fahrenheit has to be taken as an indication of some infection some where. Body temperature is subject to change normally between 97.6 Degree Fahrenheit to 100. 4 Degree Fahrenheit due to several reasons.

If it is only a feeling of high body temperature especially when you are in Air conditioned room or when exposed to cold environment, it simply means that you are sensitive to cold air and then it can be taken as an important constitutional symptom while analysing your case for treatment.

Your hair falling may be an associated disease symptom, again important for constitutional treatment.

If you have a chronic burning sensation in anus or above, while passing stool, it may be most likely the inflammatory area that is infected and causing your heat sensation or raised body temperature.

In any case, what you really need is a chronic treatment. Homoeopathy can cure YOU.

Your genetics and constitutional features are considered as important during Homoeopathic treatment. Therefore a detailed case taking is a must for your treatment. For that the symptoms you gave already are not sufficient. Please do not expect the name of a remedy from me without a detailed case taking.

Either you have to approach an expert Homoeopathic Physician or you will please send me your details, I can suggest your remedy.

I hope you are satisfied by my answer. You are welcome to ask further queries.

With Best Wishes,

Dr. C. J. Varghese
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Body temperature is always high even in Ac rooms. Have hair fall problem and burning sensation in anus. Related? 13 hours later
My temperature increases only on little but not to the level fever or any other high value since i can do my normal work with this increase but this is also affecting my activity in some ways.

My body temperature increases only when exposed to cold environment, some times when i am using the non cotton bed.

I agree due to temperature inbalance weakens the Immune system which caused my stomach to susceptible to the worm infection, i have had this and using natural remedy such as neem leaves, betel leaves, cloves and fruits to detoxify my colon and remove worms

Is there any other method to cure this worm infection? After taking this natural and English medicine (mebendazole) I still feel worm movement is there any treatment in homeopathy to cure completely?

burning sensation is not all the times, its only when taking different food items and mostly when i feel my body heat increased?

Is there any correlation between the food we intake and body temperature increase?

Answered by Dr. C. J. Varghese 6 hours later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the follow up question.

That means your symptom is not fever . It is only a feverish feeling that too only in cold weather and it is not affecting your life or work. It is a natural reaction of the body and is quite normal.

You cannot relate the symptoms of feverishness with immunity as you did. It is really the other way. It is because of your increased immunity that you get the defence mechanism of the feverishness of the body in cold weather.

Had you ever undergone testing and found worms or ova in stool? A healthy person will not have worms. The right method is not deworming but keeping the body healthy.

Of course there is relation between the food we take and the rise or fall of body temperature.

Homoeopathy is not for worms, feverishness, burning in anus etc. It is for the person affected. Homoeopathy does not treat the disease but the patient.

In my opinion what you really need is a your genetic and individualistic Homoeopathic remedy to cure all your physical ailments. This can be selected after a detailed case taking.

In order to help you to prepare your case, I am forwarding a case taking format Your life situations and your physical and mental reactions to them are also important for me to select your remedy. You can expand it to any extent to help me to understand YOU.

That remedy will cure YOU first and then all your anxieties, your physical symptoms of feverishness, worms, burning in anus etc. will be cured.

I hope you are satisfied by my answer.

You may fill up your details in the case taking form and forward it to me at the earliest. If I need any further clarification on the details furnished, I will be again asking for them.

I will select your REMEDY and inform. You will please wait till I finish my work.

With Best Wishes,

Dr C. J. Varghese,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Homeopath

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor