Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
Thanks for your query.
Tremors (shaking) can be seen due to number of causes, the most common amongst are :
1)Stress and anxiety
4)Traumatic brain injury
chronic kidney disease and other conditions which affect the brain stem.
Also can be seen in drug abuse or long term medication with drugs like
I would like to know some more details on your problem to narrow down the possibilities and arrive at the most probable diagnosis for your tremors.
Do you have any other neurological symptoms like headache, giddiness, vision disturbances, etc., associated with the tremors?
Do you suffer from any other health related problems?
Are you on any medications for a while?
Will the tremors subside after a period of rest or persist continuously ?
Waiting for your response...
I went for test nothing was seen in my blood ,however I still shake . My body just shakes when it decides ..I have no idea of the cause ... I'm not on medication
What could be the treatment for such ..my lips shake too when I talk .my job requires me to stand in front of ppl most of the time but with this shaking it makes so difficult to me to carry out my duties .
I hope his will help
Thanks for writing back.
Based on your history the tremors you have could probably be due to either stress or anxiety.Such tremors do not last long and can be easily treated with relaxation exercises like Yoga and meditation.Both the exercises help the mind to have a good control over the musculoskeletal system and also help in facing the situations with maximum concentration.
With the blood tests normal, I would not suspect any major illness in you causing the tremors.
Do practice Yoga and meditation , if these measures fail then there may be need for you to visit a neurologist who can order an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)scan of the brain and rule out any structural damage to the brain which could cause such tremors.
Hope I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heaty body how to control
- How to control creatine in body
- What causes numbness and tingling feeling in the body
- What causes body to feel tingly
- Body feels weak and shaky
- What could cause a feel of toxicity in body
- What causes sweating and cold feeling in body
- When the body feels shaky
- Body feels shaky inside
- What causes feeling of heat in body
- Suffer from hypertension and weakness. Does meth use cause thyroid problem?
- What is the effect of steroids on the heart during puberty in boys?
- Having psychological problems. Taking therapy. Any advice?
- Body feels shaky. What is the cause and how to control this?
- Experiencing a periodic mild numbness in arm. Family history of MS. Any...
- Medicine for G6PD patient with fever?
- Having pain and pressure in eye with headache. Sinus MRI normal. What...
- Snorted meth. Having sore throat and cough. Is there any complication?
- Have small penis. Will penomet penis enlargement pump work to enlarge it?
- Found high BP readings on home monitors. Any thoughts?