Blood test done for ast, alt, GMT and urique acid. Is there anything to be worried?

Dr. Madhuri Patil

Diabetologist

Posted on Thu, 27 Dec 2012 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Question: I hace blood test results ast 41, alt 21, GMT 17 and urique acid 112 should i be worried. I run 5 horas a week which ca maybe Count on tests i Heard i am female and 39 years old 55 kg 160cm and need good results for a house loan
Answered by Dr. Madhuri Patil 2 hours later
Hi there.

You should be happy that all the parameters you have mentioned here are really within normal range for you. I did not understand what do you mean by 'running horas'. Was it 'running 5 hours a week as part of your physical exercise' ? Please clarify.
Otherwise your body weight and all the tests are great and they should not be any problem in qualifying you from getting your house loan. All the best.
Please get back for any related query.