Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

Blood on the head of penis. What can be done to treat it?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1991
Answered : 1414 Questions
Three years back saw a dark blood drop on my under wear, penis head side, sawit again about three months back and saw a third time last night.
Posted Sun, 17 Jun 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 3 hours later

I understand your query and concern.
This could be due to infection of the penile foreskin or other problem in the penis/ urine passage.
Kindly get yourself checked by a doctor.
You need to check your blood sugars if not done recently.
Hope I answered your query. Kindly get back for any further queries.
Get well soon.
DR G Srinivasan.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Blood on the head of penis. What can be done to treat it? 7 hours later
Thank you , but what other problem in the penis/ urine passage?
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 6 hours later

Thanks for the query.
Any mass in the penis ( tumor) has to ruled out.

Take care,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor