Blood in urine, soreness in abdomen, no pain
Thanks for query.
After reviewing your history and complaints it seems that you are having some problem related to urinary tract. There are 2 major possibility
1. Renal stone
2. Bladder infection.
Brownish red indicates old blood and reddish indicates fresh blood. When ever there is movement of stone inside urinary tract it may cause bleeding.
Exercise is unlikely the cause here. You will need a thorough examination and tests - urine routine analysis, culture and ultrasound examination to confirm the diagnosis.
Drinking plenty of water will be useful in such circumstances. It would also be better to avoid strenuous exercises till recovery.
I encourage you to consult your doctor for evaluation at the earliest.
I hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer any follow up queries that you have.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Painful urination with blood and back pain
- Pain in abdomen after urinating
- Painful abdomen ketones protein and blood in urine
- Sore throat stomach pain blood in urine
- Blood in urine soreness in abdomen no pain
- Painful urination blood in urine
- Smelly urine and pain in abdomen
- Blood urine painful urination back
- Blood in urine pain upper abdomen
- Pain in abdomen and uncontrolled urine