Blood in urine at night or first time in the morning, blood in stool, no previous illness
Thanks for writing to us.
Bright red blood just at the beginning of urination is suggestive of urine examination done which will show pus cells and protein in the urine.
If it is actually a urinary tract infection, then you need antibiotics to treat your problem. For symptomatic relief, you need to have plenty of fluids as you are already taking and do take plenty of fresh cranberry juice.
Another possible cause can be a renal or a urinary tract calculus which is lodged in the tract somewhere and due to the mucosal injury it is causing, slight bleeding is there.
For diagnosis, an ultrasound scan of lower abdomen is advisable.
Mild bleeding in the poo- only on the tissue might be due to hemorrhoids, anal fissures, intestinal inflammatory disorders, polyp, etc. A careful examination is needed for diagnosis.
I encourage you to consult a doctor for both evaluation and proper medications that are needed in your case.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of blood in urine and stool
- Blood in mouth night time only
- Mucus in stool and blood in urine
- Frequent urination gall bladder night time
- Anf night time urination
- Cloudy urine night time wetting
- Normal night time urination
- Frequent urination during night time after getting anal fissures treatment
- Night time urine comes automatically
- Frequent urination and blood in stool