Bleeding and liquid brown bowel movements. Cause?
Thanks for posting your query.
Normally the consistency of stool is soft to firm and color is yellow.
What you are having is not normal.
I would recommend that you visit your primary care physician at the earliest.
Color brown mostly indicates blood in to it.
There could be various causes for this, the common one are,
Infection in G.I.Tract
Some digestive issues
Some form of swelling or ulceration in G.I.Tract.
Some drugs given to you in past
Please visit your doctor. After examination you may be advised, stool test, blood counts, ultrasound of abdomen and other reports as per need to have proper diagnosis and treatment.
Please do not ignore this.
In mean time
Take regular healthy diet
Avoid tobacco in any form
Try to avoid constipation, have more of salads and fibers in your diet
I hope this answers your query, I will be glad to reply any follow up queries that you have.
In case you do not have follow up query, please accept the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Clear liquid bowel movement
- Bowel movement is all dark brown liquid
- Twisted bowel cause frequent bowel movements
- Blood and brown liquid bowel movements
- Orange liquid with bowel movement
- Odorless liquid bowel movements
- What causes liquid bowel movement
- Liquid acid bowel movement
- Black liquid bowel movements
- Bleeding and liquid brown bowel movements cause
- Testicular pain,lower abdominal pain,inguinal pain
- Bleeding bump at back of head after getting hurt,nauseousness while...
- Is delayed periods post unprotected sex a sign of pregnancy?
- What dietary changes do I need to make to avoid bleeding in stools?
- What could be the cause of lump formation on the outer ear leading to pain?
- Colonoscopy, sissel polyp, bleeding, constipation
- Is it possible to analyze the patency in case of sex with multiple...
- Miscarriage, trying to conceive, ovulating, CT scan radiation, postpone...
- Rectal pressure, tail bone pain, no problem in bowels, inflammation,...
- Can the medicine applied to the anus cause side effects?