Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Bleeding after anal masturbation. Should I be concerned?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Internal Medicine Specialist
Practicing since : 2001
Answered : 2272 Questions
I masterbated with a slightly larger object than a penis, it is rigid but it didn't hurt while I was doing it so I didn't think much of it. But when I was done, I bled quite a bit into the toilette. It was bright red. It's only been about 20 min and a few more drops have come when I had some gas. (Less than a tablespoon. ) Not much though. I'm not experiencing any pain. should I be concerned?
Posted Fri, 29 Nov 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: You might have XXXXXXX abrasions Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome to healthcare Magic! The deeper part of vagina is not sensitive to pain rather it is sensitive to stretch, it is only the outer one inch of vagina that is sensitive to touch and pain. So you might have injured the soft tissue in side during the moments of excitement without feeling pain. You can wait for a day, if bleeding still continues then you need consult a local gynecologist. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Bleeding after anal masturbation. Should I be concerned? 1 hour later
It was anal masterbation. Does that make a difference?
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 48 minutes later
Brief Answer: early check up and antibiotics advised Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX.... Welcome back. The general things about sensation remain the same but anus and rectum have less space to accommodate that large article and hence more liable to get injured. Another point is that there are lots of bacteria in rectum that can get access to blood through tear. It will be highly advisable to get assesses for local injury and to start antibiotics early if injuries are serious enough. Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor