Black spots developed on thigh and butt area. Any home remedy or creams?

Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal

Pediatrician

Posted on Fri, 11 Jan 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: My childerns are developing black inner thighs and butts.. what cream or soap can i use to help remove the black spots..even advise me on some home remedy i can used to solve these skin problem for my children.. pls help.. my children are aging from 10 to 17 years of age..and we are dark skin family from the pacific highlanders...
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 2 hours later

Thank you for your query.

It is not possible to provide a home remedy for skin problems without having a look at them. I can understand your dilemma but it is always better to consult your doctor.

There is no cream or soap that I know which reduces or removes black spots. As I mentioned above kindly consult a doctor if the spots are of recent origin and are increasing.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share any fact.

Wishing you all the best.

RKK