Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Bitten by spider. What medication and cure should be done?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 955 Questions
a friend was betten by a brown recluse spider has had 4 surger on it .it woue a daynt heal can you give us some advice on what we could use on it or take...thanks /// could we use lachisi or and kreosolum /one a day for 30 days?
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 4 hours later

Thanks for the query.

First of all let me know the exact location of bite and how long ago was he bitten.
Are you sure that he is bitten by spider? I would urge you to take professional help if the cause of bite is unknown.

If it is indeed a spider bite, the following medicine can be taken:
1. Lachesis 1M 6 pills as 1 dose every week
2. Secol cor 200 6 pills each on alternate days
3. Berberis Aqifolium Oinment - to be applied on the affected area

If not, the type of pain or any other symptom allied to this can help me treat him. There may not be any need of medicines if the bite was not of a spider.

Hope this answers your query. If you have any query feel free to ask

Take Care
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor