Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Best doctor and hospital for knee replacement surgery

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
My father is supposed to go for Knee replacement surgery and i am planning to do it in Bangalore. I found out from internet that Dr XXXXXXX Pai(Was with Fortis but not now) is the best in this surgery Can you connect me to him or someone else who is better or similar in class for this surgery in Bangalore? It would be good if you can advise me few more doctors and hospitals where they would be currently available?
Posted Mon, 19 Nov 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 27 minutes later

You are right Dr XXXXXXX Pai is known for Knee Replacement surgeries in Karnataka. He is no more with Fortis but the entire team is shifted to Apollo, Banneghatta Road. You can XXXXXXX him there. However he is not available on this forum.

If you want low cost and equally skillful and effective surgeon I can provide you alternatives in Bangalore.

Let me know if you I can help you further in connecting you with the best surgeon with best outcome.

Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor