Being treated for Ventricular Premature Beat with Amiodarone. Is treatment appropriate?

Dr. Anantharamakrishnan

Cardiologist

Posted on Sat, 7 Dec 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: I am an American being treated for a Ventricular Premature Beat that developed following my XXXXXXX 25 attack. A cardiologist is treating with amiodarone. Is that an appropriate medicine to treat a VPB? Thanks for your time.
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 42 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes, indeed Detailed Answer: Hi friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic Amiodarone will be the ideal / drug of choice under the circumstances… You are under good hands… The approach and medicines are proper, scientific and state of the art Keep following up with your doctor Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless