Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Been smoking meth. Have to do urine test. What can I do to pass test averaging smoke a gram per day?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 567 Questions
Hi, I have to do urine test in 3 days. Been smoking meth since early XXXXXXX till an hour ago, when was informed about test.. what can i do to pass test averaging smoke a gram per day, Thanks for letting me ask you!!! Will I pass?
How long for answer Doc? Not trying to be rude by no means, I have to book a Flight from up north in Canada.. to Edmonton soon.. Thanks
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 2 hours later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

The 1gram of meth is to much, if you want to pass the test after 3 days I advice to stop using it, now so it will be out of body with in next 72 hrs you will still some milligram about 30 mg left in your body which will be considered to be therapeutic range and they will pass you if you have some prescription of taking drug for some medical condition, or you will need about 80 hrs to have it under 15 mg which will be allowed by most of the employer.

Thanks for the query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor