Been experiencing lightheadedness/ dizziness off and on for the past
Head movements triggering dizziness- Brandt Daroff Exercises
Some of your description of symptoms is consistent with an entity known as BENIGN PAROXYSMAL POSITIONAL VERTIGO. This is the diagnosis in patients who complain of dizziness or VERTIGO when moving the head about (e.g. arising from a sleeping position...or lying down from a standing position). Send questions to me at: www.bit.ly/drdariushsaghafi This problem can also give people a funny feeling in the head...like a fuzziness or heaviness that improves when they take a nap. A good video to watch that describes how to overcome this situation can be found at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voZXtTUdQ00
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for numbness in my left hand’s fingers
- Suggest treatment for numbness in the fingers
- Suggest treatment for pain and stiffness in the neck
- Suggest treatment for severe throat pain
- What does this MRI report indicate?
- Can an epileptic person take Vistaril?
- Suggest remedies for dizziness after electroconvulsive therapy treatment
- Suggest remedies for intolerance to Trazodone
- Suggest treatment for nausea, weakness and low BP
- What causes high BP and pulsating sensation in the throat and abdomen?