Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
Your symptom is very characteristic for urachal fistula that has recently had activated. Urachus is a little canal that drains urinary bladder of the fetus to the umbilical cord. In most cases this connection is obliterated when umblical cord is cut off. But in some cases this connection is not obliterated and may become active so the small amount of urine flows to an umbilicus. It causes bad smelling leakage from umbilicus and may result with infection of umbilicus or urinary bladder.
This condition can be easily diagnosed with ultrasound or CT and can be treated with surgery.
Hope this will help
Feel free to ask further questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Belly button emitting an odor
- Belly button inside turning blood red
- Bad odor in belly button red substance inside oozing pus
- White substance in belly button
- Odor and senstivity of belly button
- Blood and odor in belly button
- Waxy substance in belly button
- Cyst inside belly button
- Red ring inside belly button
- Pregnant oozing belly button
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?