Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

Bad herniated disc. Taking OxyContin. Suggest medication for pain?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi have two bad herniated disc can you call in some pain medicine for me? Last time I got some and
OxyContin 15m that help me. I'd like someone a refill please
Posted Wed, 23 Oct 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
You can get the refill yourself online

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry about the terrible pain that is bothering you now. It must be hard for you.

You can call in the pain medicine for yourself. You can request a refill of the same oxycontin 15mg online.

You could visit the online store WWW.WWWW.WW
Here is the link to refill your medicine:

I am afraid my prescription would help you to procure the drug, since it requires a written trascript of the same.

Hope this helps you to an extent. Let me know if you have more queries.

I wish you quick recovery and return to daily life at the earliest.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Bad herniated disc. Taking OxyContin. Suggest medication for pain? 21 minutes later
Can you call and prescription for me of the XXXXXXX any OxyContin at my pharmacy

Cvs 717-540-5893
I think you're confused I do not have a refill I have no medicine at all can you please help me?
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I would be unable to do it

Detailed Answer:

I am sorry; I am currently located in India and I would be unable to call the pharmacy. Even if I do so, I do not think the pharmacy would accept my prescription over phone.

I understand that you have no medicine at this point. If you have a doctor's prescription with you already, you can request for a refill online. This should be easy and feasible.

I am afraid the FDA would not accept a foreign doctors' prescription for a US citizen through phone.

Hope this clarifies.


Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Doctor Now

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor