Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

Back,hip,knee,left leg pain

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 336 Questions
hi How can I get a GP Dr to re rx my endocent I am 49 yo and I have a I.Q of about 52 and now I have care takers ,,My mon use too take care of me and she would put out my pills for me too take but now she has past and I moved from M to ARk to have people here be my care takers But I cant find a Dr here to Rx my meds for my back pain Hip pain knee pain and left leg pain.where i had a bone tumbor removed from my tibba.I had a family Gp in michigan For 4 generrations now he retired and I need help finding a new gp in bentonville Ar to rx my pain meds can you help i dont have any ins or money and i am allmost approved for ssdi and ssi thanks XXXXXXX
Wed, 16 May 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 24 hours later

Ok, I understand this is not a medical query but you need a facilitator to answer this. I try to answer this way, you can first contact a Low cost clinic or Free clinic in your area. They should be able to provide you with certain pain medication prescription.

I believe that some physicians give concessions on cash payments. You can negotiate on the discounts and avail them. Here are a few Internists and family practitioners in Bentonville, Arkansas whom you can contact their offices and they can help you out.

1202 Southeast Eagle Way, Bentonville, AR 0000-5163
(479) 936-9900 ‎
Hospital Affiliation‎: Mercy Medical Center;Northwest Medical Center;Northwest Medical Center

Bentonville Medical Associates: Saez XXXXXXX MD
1000 Southeast 13th Court, Bentonville, AR 0000-7857
(479) 273-9056 ‎
Hidden XXXXXXX Diagnostic Clinic
3000 Northwest A Street
Bentonville, AR0000 Phone: (501) 273-2030

Hope I have answered your query.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor