Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Back pain, medicines ineffective. Advise for better treatment.

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Practicing since : 1994
Answered : 10441 Questions
Sir,my brother Mr. XXXXXXX he is 32years old.he is suffring back pain (very very painful) of near spinai left hand side beyond 1omonths.we had treated to many doctors but no releif to this pain.Latest we have taken treatment from RAJASTHAN HOSPITAL, Ahemdabad.He was admitted 10days in hospital and during this period all test are taken as X-RAY,MRI,SONOGRAPHY,BIOSPY AND,BLOOD TESTS etc.After all observation Dr. XXXXXXX Zaveri(neorologist) give some medicines as: 1. 4D tab 2. LEVOFLOX 750 tab 3. DOLONEX 20 DT CAP 4. L S XXXXXXX He is taking this above medicines from two monts but no effect and pain is increasing what can i do for my brother please advise to me therfore better treatment.
Posted Sat, 5 May 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 2 hours later

Thanks for posting your query.

I can understand your concern regarding your brother.

I would be in a better position to understand your brother problem and form a better opinion if more details of your brother can be given. The investigation reports taken at the hospital and the discharge summary will be of immense help to me.

Hence, for a better opinion, I request you to upload all the investigation reports and discharge summary from the hospital in the box provided on the right side. After going through all the reports I will be able to suggest you better. You can alternatively mail me the reports I asked for to my attention (ATTN: Dr. Praveen Tayal) at YYYY@YYYY

Having said that, I do feel you should go for a follow up visit to your neurologist if he is not feeling better after continuous treatment.

In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.

Anticipating your response.

Dr. Praveen Tayal.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Orthopaedic Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor