Back pain, like sciatica pain, neck pain, migraine, sore legs, started after pregnancy with back labor
Thanks for writing to us.
Persistent lower back pain is a physical illness related to nerves, muscle, bone and abdominal-pelvic organs.
Low Back Pain Common Causes (considering your age) are:
• Nerve root syndromes -produce symptoms of nerve impingement (a nerve is directly irritated): Herniated discs, Spondylosis and Spinal disc degeneration
• Musculoskeletal pain syndromes - produce low back pain includes myofascial pain syndromes and fibromyalgia.
• Infections of the bones: Bacterial and spinal Tuberculosis
• Noninfectious inflammation of the spine (spondylitis) can cause stiffness and pain in the spine that is particularly worse in the morning
• Renal stone
This problem needs a medical attention. A thorough clinical examination and investigations like CT scan and MRI are entailed. I encourage you to consult an orthopedician who can guide you through the tests.
In the meanwhile, adequate rest, hot compresses, good analgesic medications and avoiding strenous exercises will benefit you.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pmdd back pain sciatica
- Neck pain lower back pain
- Lower back pain neck pain dizziness nausea increased heart rate
- Have back pain neck pain and dizziness suggestions
- Sciatica back pain
- Having back pain and neck pain suggest treatment
- What is sciatica back pain
- Pregnancy 5th week back pain neck pain
- Adenomyosis back pain sciatica
- Cough neck pain and middle back pain