Back of head feels funny after head injury. Get dizzy spells with tingling. What could be the cause?

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Sun, 8 Dec 2013 in Head Injuries
Question: I hit the back of my head a week ago,there is no cut.but the back of my head feels funny,and when u touch it,i get bad dizzy speels with tingling, i got a cat scan havent got the results. Yet,im not feeling any better more constant cant stand for over 15 min should i be worried what should i do
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: Follows. Detailed Answer: Dear Sir, Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you one thing that nothing can be concluded until your CT scan report is available . Only after then any doctor will be able to comment anything . Dizziness spells can be related or unrelated . I would just advise you to follow treating doctors advise and wait for the reports to come . only after that we can say whether the situation is worrisome or not . Take care. Dr. Shruti