Back Pain and shoulder pain
need some further details as well as evaluation regarding...
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query...
Well, first of all, please note back pain and shoulder pain can be there due to numerous reasons, a proper history and clinical examinations are required to establish the diagnosis...
Please let me know since when are you having these problems?
Your age and occupation, please?
Are you in a desk-job or field works? Do you spend a long time sitting in front of the computer?
Is the pain staying at the same place or moving around/radiating down to the arms also?
Any history of trauma or injury to the back/shoulder in the past?
Are you on any particular medications for any health concerns?
Any other problems?
Kindly revert back with these necessary details so that I can assist you further...
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for flatulence, acidity, lower chest pain and diabetes
- Suggest treatment for left-sided pain in lower ribs
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is mild spinal disc space narrowing a sign of stenosis?
- Suggest treatment for lumps in groin area
- What is pulse oximetry?
- Suggest treatment for varicose veins
- What are the chances of brain damage for a heart attack patient?
- Suggest treatment for gall bladder stone
- Does intake of Etizola Beta help in treating anxiety and panic attacks?