question-icon

Back Pain and shoulder pain

Posted on Tue, 22 Jan 2019
Question: Back Pain and shoulder pain
Answered by Dr. Arnab Banerjee (40 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
need some further details as well as evaluation regarding...

Detailed Answer:
Hello there,
Welcome to 'Ask A Doctor' service...
I've gone through your query...

Well, first of all, please note back pain and shoulder pain can be there due to numerous reasons, a proper history and clinical examinations are required to establish the diagnosis...

Please let me know since when are you having these problems?

Your age and occupation, please?

Are you in a desk-job or field works? Do you spend a long time sitting in front of the computer?

Is the pain staying at the same place or moving around/radiating down to the arms also?

Any history of trauma or injury to the back/shoulder in the past?

Are you on any particular medications for any health concerns?

Any other problems?

Kindly revert back with these necessary details so that I can assist you further...

Take Care
Kind Regards

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee
Dr. Arnab Banerjee

Critical Care Specialist