Attached are my reports for health checkup. Could you please

Question
Attached are my reports for health checkup. Could you please advise how can I get things in control on my health based on results.

I am a infrequent smoker/ social drinker and have weekly 1 or 2 XXXXXXX non vegetarian meals. I play badminton for an hour everyday in the morning.
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in Internal Doctor Category

Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Mostly normal report

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Following are abnormal values:

High TSH : T3 and T4 are normal. If there are no symptoms of hypothyroidism (weakness, weight gain, constipation, dry skin, hoarseness, muscle weakness), then it maybe considered subclinical hypothyroidism. In such a case its better to keep a watch on thyroid levels. So keep getting these checked every 3-4 months.

Low Vitamin D : Can take Vitamin D3 supplement 60000IU weekly for 1 month and then biweekly for another 2 months. Watch for any muscle spasms, nausea, vomiting as symptoms of vitamin D excess.

Low Vitamin B12 : since you are an occasional non-veg eater, you can try oral B12 supplements. Orally, you can take tab Neucobal 500 mcg 1 tab twice daily for atleast 3-6 months (or even longer since you are mostly a vegetarian).

Uric acid can be considered normal if there are no joint pains.

Hope it helps. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Vaishalee