Asked last week regarding a rash that is under armpit

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Dermatologist

Posted on Wed, 19 Dec 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Asked last week regarding a rash that is under armpit but on side of breast. A suggestion was given as possible allergy or scabies. I’m wandering could it possibly be shingles. It seems to appear to be based on some photos I’ve seen online.
Answered by Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Could be shingles, upload pictures

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
Shingles usually presents with pain and burning along with multiple tiny fluid filled blisters on one side of the body that rupture to form superficial erosions.
According to your complaints it could be shingles but I would recommend you to upload the pictures of the affected areas under the report section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Dr Asmeet
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Remy Koshy