Are yellow urine, vaginal swelling and discomfort signs of UTI?
it seems to be a Urinary Tract Infection.
Thanks for writing your query.
Some more information may be helpful like:-
1. Do you have fever?
2. Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?
3. Are you diabetic?
4. Are you on any medications?
After reading your post, it seems that you might be having a Urinary Tract Infection ( UTI ).
I would suggest that you should get your urine examined for Routine / Microscopic and Culture / Sensitivity ).
You should drink lots of water daily.
Further medical management can be planned according to the answers to the above mentioned queries and according to the reports of the above mentioned investigations. A clinical evaluation by your doctor will also help.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cloudy to yellow urine is it uti
- Uti symptoms blood in urine
- Burning urination with abdominal discomfort and dark urine uti
- Urine test for uti
- Smelly urine dark yellow color no blood uti
- Uti white stringy in urine
- Uti pus blood in urine
- Uti blood in urine
- Scabs in urine uti
- Is cloudy urine discomfort during urination a sign of uti
- Having ulcer in mouth and not able to swallow. On nutrolin B. Started...
- Had hit on head. Feeling unconscious and loss of memory. CT scan and...
- Got hit on upper lip and tooth. Noticed swelling. Any treatment?
- Have itchy, raised freckle on chest. Should I be concerned?
- Suffering from runny nose and bumps inside nostrils. Applying zovirax...
- Child having low grade fever. CBC blood test showed normal. Could it be...
- Suffering from urinary problems. How to over come this situation?
- Got head injury. Started slurred speech, trouble in concentrating and...
- Got head injury. Suffered a concussion, pressure in head and felt a dent...
- Suffering from blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. Is it safe to take...