Are yeast infections contagious?
Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Yes you can get yeast infection from your husband. While taking amoxicillin his genital normal flora also will be destroyed and yeast (fungi) will be increased. In that way you get infected through sexual intercourse.
Using clotrimazole ( monistat ) cream for local application will be helpful for this. This is available over the counter also. Using intimate wash daily will be helpful to normalize your vaginal PH and bacterial flora. This will help you to prevent further yeast infections.
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Primolut n and yeast infection
- Eosinophilia yeast infection
- Yeast infection feces smell
- Yeast infection in neck
- Symbicort and yeast infections
- Vaginal yeast infection pericarditis
- Yeast infections related to pregnancy
- Yeast infection brown discharge
- Steroid cream for yeast infections
- Yeast infections hyperthyroid