Are white spots in the genitals suggestive of warts?

Dr. R.G. Joshi

Dermatologist

Posted on Fri, 3 Mar 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hii.....i had a intercourse with a female without using a condom.....after few months i saw these white spots poping out in my gentials...i went to the doctor n he said these are gential warts...;by applying some medication it has helped me as they have disappeared but they tend to come after every one month...earlier it was just on the gential now it has come on the chest...please help me how can i get rid of this permanently.thank you.
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
zinc ,vitamin c tablets,homeopathic medications for increasing immunty

Detailed Answer:
Hello,thanks for writing to health care magic.I can understand your concern.

In my opinion lesions are probably of genital warts.

It is a sexually transmitted disease and it occurs due to papilloma virus.

Decrease in skin immunity is the most important cause of recurrence of warts.

Medications increasing cell mediated immunity such as vitamin c tablets,zinc supplementation etc will help in clearance of warts.Homeopathic remedies will also help in complete resolution of warts.Keep applying lotion on affected area.

However adding a photograph of lesions if possible will help me to guide you in a better way.

I hope this will help you.In case of any concern i will be happy to help you.Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. R.G. Joshi 15 hours later
Gudevening sir....thank u for your support....cud you please tell me the name of the homeopathic medicine along with its dosage and for how many months...right now there is no wart in my body so i wont be able to show you a picture...i hope they go permanently.thank you
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Wartex tablets will be helpful.

Detailed Answer:
Hi,thanks for follow up.

In my opinion Tab.Wartex containing thuja and causticum will be helpful. Dosage is 2 tablets twice daily. It will be required month or so. However, it will be better to consult a homeopathic specialist for more specific treatment. I hope this will help you.

Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. R.G. Joshi 24 minutes later
Thank you so much sir....i hope this medication works and i see no warts in d future...really appreciate it.
Answered by Dr. R.G. Joshi 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
answer is below.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for feed back.Hope you will get response to medications.Thanks.