Are white lesions at the bottom of tonsil signs of HPV?
Not HPV / CANCER
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the query.
I understand your concern.
This doesn't look like HPV / Cancer.
This looks like more common Acute Tonsillitis.
You need a course of macrolide group of antibiotic like Azithromycin.
Do salt water gargling for temporary symptomatic relief. Maintain good oral hygiene.
Consult your ENT doctor for detailed examination and prescription.
Hope this helps you.
Get back to me if you have further queries.
Take care. Bye.
Nothing to be worried about
Thank you for follow up query and sorry for delayed response from my side.
I have once again carefully gone through the photo. I assure you this is NOT HPV/CANCER. This is just inflammatory response in the mucosa.
HPV wont present like this. It presents as a wart ( raised outgrowth from mucosal surface. You can imagine a small cauliflower like growth).
Kindly follow my previous advice. This is nothing to be worried about.
Feel free to ask followup query.
Take care. Bye.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does Methadone interact with any other drug?
- Suggest treatment for difficulty in conceiving
- What causes severe muscle pain, nausea and low grade fever?
- Suggest remedies for persistent cough
- Does usage of Pseudocatalase cream result in pimples?
- Suggest treatment for corn on left foot
- Is Nan 1 formula milk safe for a 2 month old infant?
- What causes numbness near the buttocks after injection?
- Are white lesions at the bottom of tonsil signs of HPV?
- Suggest treatment for piles