Are wheezing, cold and chest pain signs of bronchitis?
Shortness of breath in silence, chest pain while on painkillers, not better
Thank you for using HCM to post your question.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
The way youare describing the problem that your daughter has, it may be the start of a viral infection. She may have fever for 3 days, runny nose, sore throat and cough. These are normal for a common cold.
Seems like your daughter though has reactive airways. Wheezing its not something that we can hear by normal ear. The noise we hear its secretions stucked in the upper airways. Wheezing can be heard only by a stethoscope.
So if your daughter can tell that the shortness of breath its from stuffy nose and she has sputum with the cough then for now keep her at home, give her Advil 400 mg as needed for body aches and other pains, and plenty of fluids.
But if she has shortness of breath while on silence and albuterol helps her, if fever continues more then 3 days, if she has chest pain when its under the effect of Advil, if its getting worse and not better...these are signs to notify you that you need to check her to a doctor, consider ruling out pneumonia, or an attack of Acute asthma.
Hope this is helpful and I unswered your question. Let me know if you need more clarifications. Otherwise please kindly close and rate the answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain with cold feet
- Chest pain with a cold no cough
- Shortness of breath sweating chest pain wheezing coughing bronchitis
- Chest pain cold air
- Sclerotherapy chest pain wheezing lightheadedness
- Asthma chest pain without wheezing
- Head cold with chest pain
- Chest pain and cold inside
- Chest pains with cold shivers
- Cold hands and chest pains
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?