Are vomiting and loss of appetite withdrawal symptoms of Benadryl?
consider taper off
hello and thank you for your question.
If you are having this sort of withdrawal symptom from stopping the benadryl then I would suggest a slow taper off the medication. I would go back on the 50 mg for a few days until you are sleeping well and having no symptoms. Then I would take one and a half 25 mg tablets (37.5mg) each night for two weeks. After that go to 25 mg each night for two weeks. Then drop down to 12.5 mg (half of a 25 mg) for two weeks then stop. This type of slow taper should prevent the side effects of a sudden stopping of the medication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of acute withdrawal symptom
- Symptoms of depo withdrawal symptoms
- Symptoms of withdrawal symptoms
- Libotryp withdrawal symptoms
- Withdrawal symptoms from clexane
- Symptoms of caffeine withdrawal symptoms
- Symptoms of skoal withdrawal symptoms
- Diazepam withdrawal symptoms numbness
- Symptoms of spice withdrawal symptoms
- Symptoms of alcohol withdrawal symptoms