Are visible veins on the testicle symptom of cyst?
Is it a cyst or anything to worry about or is it a normal vein if it is how comes the size is bigger than other Veins
Please see images it is definitely a vein which supplies the left testicle it is found on top? Does this make any difference and is it a normal functioning vein?
I am just worried about it
I was worried about a varicocele
As discussed in details below.
Thanks for your query and clear pictures.
I have read the history, seen the pictures and understood your concern.
My thoughts and answers to your queries:
- This is a dilated vein in the skin of the scrotal sac. You can also see a dilated vein, although a bit small even on the right scrotum in one picture only.
Such a vein can be a normal variant, a dilated one without any obvious reason.
- This is not a varicocele vein as they are deep inside and are not seen this way.
- If I see the pictures minutely, there looks to be fullness in the left side of the scrotum, which in turn can be the reason for enlarged vein, the anastomotic channels can open up.
I would a advise you the following in such a situation:
- Get an ultrasound and color doppler of the scrotum including that of the skin too.
- Clinical examination by a General Surgeon or an Urologist.
This will clear the doubts and get a diagnosis if anything is positive.
I hope this answer helps you, please feel free to ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
I have had a opinion of two urologists on here Dr XXXXXXX and Dr XXXXXXX Dr XXXXXXX and they have said it is a normal vein?
I just wanted another opinion?
Also sir the fullness is because I am in a tense state pushing out the testicle hard.
See two new pics of testes in a relaxed state is it common for Veins like this?
Any other symptoms, please ?
Positive diagnosis means there may be some problem underlying.
I did not say this is an abnormal vein; but when present it is better to go for ultrasound with color doppler.
Seen the 2 additional pictures, looks fine.
Well the veins look just the normal as seen in the new pictures, in fact not much noticeable.
It appears that the veins got engorged due to pressure above when you hold up for the picture.
Do you have any symptoms related to the scrotum or lower abdomen?