Are two positive result for pregnancy test,conclusive?
TWO POSITIVE TESTS MEANS YOU ARE PREGNANT.
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Two positive urine pregnancy tests mean that you are pregnant.
It does sound improbable to a great extent, with a vasectomy AND a Mirena.
It is very rare to hear of two such solid methods failing.
Can you upload the test results strip, or better still, take a new test and upload the strip result.
Urine pregnancy tests are 97 % reliable, so chances of an error are very less.
A blood test and a pelvic ultrasound scan will confirm it beyond doubt.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Synthroid and false pregnancy positive result
- False positive pregnancy test results
- Positive pregnancy test results
- Two positive pregnancy tests
- Two faint positive pregnancy test
- Does two positive pregnancy tests confirm pregnancy for sure
- Vyvanse and false positive pregnancy results
- Weak positive pregnancy test result
- Prozac and false positive pregnancy results
- Levonelle positive pregnancy result