Are traces of Percocet in urine after 4 days of the last dose suggestive of prescription drug abuse?
You must be abusing if there are withdrawal symptoms.
I have gone through your query and understand your concern towards the adverse effect of Percocet.
It can be detected from 2 hrs to 48 hrs in urine after ingestion, so it is not possible to get it detected after 4 days.
So, based on your doctors advise, you must be abusing.
So can I get some details of any withdrawal symptoms like tremors, yawning, watery eyes, running nose, increased heart rate, blood pressure rise.
If you have these symptoms, you must be abusing and seek medical attention and need to be detoxified immediately.
Hope this information would be helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can prescription drug abuse cause opioids, such as oxycodone , used to treat pain?
- Treatment for cheek and jaw numbness after drug abuse
- Diagnosis of prescription drug abuse
- Drugs/medication for prescription drug abuse
- Marilyn monroe drug abuse
- Symptoms of prescription drug abuse
- Treatment and cure for prescription drug abuse
- Health effects of drug abuse
- Prescription drug abuse causes
- Over the counter drug abuse