Are ticks and fleas collar safe to touch during pregnancy?
Avoid using the collar.
The tick and fleas collar contains chemicals which should be avoided during pregnancy. Even if you are using an essential oil collar do try to avoid touching the dog.
You can wash your hands with soap and water after touching the dog to decrease the exposure. Avoiding the use of such collars will be best for you as long as you are pregnant.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Collar bone cramp pregnancy
- Collar bone heartbeat pregnancy
- Collar bone hurts to touch
- Early pregnancy left collar bone
- Pain in my arms and collar bone during pregnancy
- Tickly anus in pregnancy
- Tickly feeling around collar bone and arms
- Collar bone pain in pregnancy
- Collar bones hurting during pregnancy
- Collar bone pain during pregnancy