Are there any side effects of chemical heart stress test?
No. Nothing to worry.
Welcome To HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney.
I understand your concern.
I suppose by saying chemical heart stress test you mean to say tests done by using some medications like Isoprenaline, dobutamine during ECHO or Tread Mill Test (TMT).
Please correct me if I am understanding you wrong.
If you have undergone such tests then there is nothing to worry at all.
These medications will leave your body soon. Might be they have already left depending on the medicine used for this purpose.
Don't worry. Whatever risk is there is only at the time of testing. Afterwards you are absolutely safe.
If you have any further query please ask me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stress tests side effects radioactive
- Persantine stress test side effects
- Sestamibi stress test side effects
- Thallium stress test side effects
- Heart stress test side effects
- Adenosine stress test side effects
- Stress test side effects
- Chemical stress test side effects
- Cardiolite stress test side effects
- Myoview stress test side effects
- What is the window period for HIV test post exposure?
- Suggest treatment for allergic reaction to Azithral in a child
- Does Bayer Aspirin cause burping?
- What causes clear discharge and strong smelling urine?
- What causes chest pain with normal ECG report?
- Suggest treatment for nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite
- What causes leg pain in sleep?
- Suggest treatment for hepatitis C in a heart patient
- Suggest treatment for acute bronchitis
- What causes sore neck and heavy head post head oil massage?