• question-icon

    Are there any medication to increase penis size?

Posted on Tue, 31 May 2016 in Penis Problems
Question: I am a men . I want my penish big and long .so how . And tell me medicine name
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 50 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are no medicine to enlarge the size and girth of penis .

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you want to enhance the length and girth of your penis .

I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) What is your age ?
2) What is the length of your penis ?
3) Have you measured length of your penis yourself or with the help of any XXXXXXX personnel?
4) Do you get normal hard erection ?

At the outset let me state that the length of the penis in flaccid state has no significance at all .It is the hardness of the penis that is important for sexual satisfaction of both the partners .

Penis does not have any muscle that can be strengthened by medicines or exercise. .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions , I shall be happy to help you .
Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
My age 30 year and penish size 5" ,any medicine for groth my penish long and big ,tell me medicine name .you send me medicine
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You have normal penis

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up .The penis of a length of 5 inches is normal for satisfactory sexual enjoyment .

There are no medicines invented so far to increase the length and girth of penis .

Thanks and Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Answered by
Dr. P. T. Patil


Practicing since :1971

Answered : 10178 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

169 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction
Questions Answered By Dr. P. T. Patil
  • Q - Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...

  • Q - Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...

  • Q - On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...

  • Q - Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?

  • Q - Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...

  • Q - Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?

  • Q - Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?

  • Q - Why does my penis look small when not erect?

  • Q - Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...

  • Q - Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?